Saturday, February 9, 2019

Week 64 - Inescita got baptized!

November 6, 2018

This week was super happy because my cute abuelita Ines got baptized! I met her in Las Condes by a miracle, and the first thing she told us was "just so you know and don't waste your time, I'm not joining your church!" She was very Catholic and had received missionaries in the past, but wasn't very interested. As we kept talking to her we found her interest in family history, so we offered to come over to help her get all set up on family search and teach her how to use it. Well, we did, and 7 months later and after many discussions and prayers, she recognized her answer from the spirit that she needed to be baptized. She means so much to me and I really could not be happier for my little Ines! She is a huge example to me of strength and perseverance, and that even at 85 years old, God is so aware of each and every one of His children and that His timing is perfect.

Hope you all have a lovely week!! Count your blessings, because honestly, we have so many(: 

 Hermana Briggs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...