Saturday, February 9, 2019

Week 63 - some quick pics!

October 30, 2018

pics:
> we carved pumpkins and played soccer for our zone activity today! It was was pretty happy, even though we didn't have time to buy a pumpkin before we got there. so we went rock hunting and made some nice pumpkins out of them. At least they'll last for longer..right?(:
> I also made (mint !) brownies to bring! Hna gallion made the cute little tombstones to put on top. 
> hey ward!! anyone recognize this pretty sister?!! YES it's Hermana Jackson! We were in the temple dedication (cause the Chile Concepcion temple got dedicated Sunday! Wahoo!!) and then in walks the whole CCM (MTC)! Hermana Jackson should be getting to the field today and it was a happy little surprise when she told me her family had moved into our ward. Even though I didn't know her from before, I felt a little closer to home. She is so sweet and is going to be a wonderful missionary! The temple dedication was SO beautiful!! The temple is GORGEOUS and the members are so excited here. Elders Stevenson from the 12 apostles spoke, along with members of the seventy present: Larry Y Wilson, Gerald Causse, Mark Bragg, Juan Pabo Villar (from my ward in Las Condes :) and Elder De Oyas from mexico. AND the highlight was that our loving Prophet, President Nelson talked and dedicated the temple. He truly is the prophet of God. We have been able to feel the spirit stronger from just his presence here in Chile. The Concepcion temple is number 160! Wow! So many of God's children are being blessed! I encourage you make a sacrifice THIS week to go to the temple!!

Love you all! Hope you have a lovely week!!

Hermana Briggs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...