Friday, February 8, 2019

Week 60 -whitewashed-

October 9, 2018

Hello!!
Yes I'm sorry, these last few weeks have been very crazy. for 6 weeks we only had one computer to use so my companion and I were taking turns and we still had to go shopping, do laundry, clean our home etc. so the thing that got cut was our writing time. I just got changed areas again so hopefully I'll be able to do a little better on writing!  

So I got whitewashed today!! I was only in my other area for one change and wasn't expecting to leave, but the ward boundaries in the stake were changed and a two wards were combined, creating a new ward called Grecia. and so Hna Gallion (from philidelphia) and I got transferred here, fresh! We are still sister training leaders though! and another fun thing about where we are is that because it is a new ward, there are no leadership yet..no bishop, no ward mission leader, no relief societ president..nada! So we have a bit of work to do, but it should be really fun and I'm excited to get to work! 

Los platanos was really a special ward for me! I met so many people that I LOVE and am so grateful for (mom I there's another family that are coming to utah in febuary and are going to visit us!! yay!) I forgot my camera this week, but next week I'll send them all! I have a ton that I haven't sent yet! 

Anyway, love you all so so much! Hope you loved conference as much as I did! Literally going to sleep friday night was like going to bed on christmas eve, I was so excited! I know that President Nelson is the one and only true and living prophet of God, and that he is recieving revelation to hasten this work! I can feel it so strongly when he speaks, the spirit testifies of the truthfulness of his words. What a blessing it is to have a Prophet to guide us! Follow his words and he will guide us toward the Savior and toward eternal life.

MISS YOU and LOVE YOU!! 
Hermana Briggs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...