Thursday, February 7, 2019

Week 54 - Pocos Fotos

August 28, 2018

Here is an article I ready this week that really changed my perspective. Give it a read!

abrazos! <3


Hermana Briggs

Our Zone!

My lovely friend hermana henson! from arizona, goes home...today!

Dear simone, a member who is from brazil and is living here. I admire her faith and perseverance in the gospel so much! she is a huge light and everyone who knows her, loves her.

Our ward mission leader who is AWESOME. Moved to China and married a girl there named Ivy and they have THE cutest Chilean-China baby ever! fun fact: they communicate through English because he doesn't speak Chinese and she doesn't know (well, is learning) Spanish. 

With Ines, Felix, and Marcos- a few of of the people I was teaching in Las Condes. Ines is like my grandma, I love her!!

Me in a traditional cueca dress- in the activity for relief society they learned the cueca- the typical Chilean dance. Chilean independence day is coming up here, can you tell..?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...