Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 34 - 8 Month Mark!

April 10, 2018

Not sending a group email. don't have time but heres a few from today! we went up into the mountains! 

I'm already hitting my 8 month mark!! actually on your birthday I will! That means I have only 10 months left, less than a year. How time does fly! I feel like I'm still 15 years old but I really have grown a lot. I don't know if it seems like it, maybe probably not, but I really have learned SO much. Hna siebach and I were talking about how could people develop a strong enough testimony and be ready for life without a mission?? I know people can, but I personally don't understand it, and I think that's why God knew I needed to go on one!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...