Monday, February 11, 2019

Week 75 - fotos de la semana!

January 22, 2019

I don't have much time, but here are some pics from the week:

Hna Lopez- a member from the ward that we do service for- we love her
so much! she is a widow and her only daughter died from cancer years
ago (and was living in the states her whole life and never could see
her) she's pretty lonely and we try to help her feel loved and help
with what she needs cause she can't walk very well anymore

At the temple

there's one with a women in red- her name is Marlene and I visited
her family in my other area, Las Condes. She was very less active when
I got there, but we were working with her up until I left and she was
going to church. Then as I was waiting for someone in front of the
temple, she was walking in with a member from the ward for a session
in the temple! That moment was so so happy! She is able to enjoy the
blessings of the temple and that is the greatest happiness I could
receive.


Hermana Gallion and her AMAZING art skills
 
okay that was longer than I expected it to be. Bueno, I love you all
and am so grateful for the support and prayers I've felt. Truly this
is God's work. I know this and see His hand in my life every single
day. I am so grateful I can be a missionary. I love this gospel!

Have a lovely week!

<3 Hermana briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...