Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Week 13 - "More Fully Enjoy the Sunlight"!

November 14, 2017

Click here to read, "The Spirit of Optimism"
Don't have much time this week so this is going to be short! but this week was super great. This week included a really hard day when God was super merciful and sent an angel (in the form of an investigator) to comfort us.  We watched a motorcycle and car crash happen and were the first ones to call the ambulance, set new goals and progressed a ton as a companionship, a miracle with money- literally there wasn't the money for the taxi in my bag and then I pulled it out.  Lots of the adversary working on our investigators, ugg, but it's okay because God is more powerful. An investigator of 70+ who was super hard hearted at the beginning came to church for the first time!!, Lot's of canceled appointments, a few new investigators, went to the ferria this morning with TONS of super fresh fruit and veggies and everything you  could ever need for super cheap, some super good studies including one about Pres. Hinkley and optimism. He said, (it was in Spanish so I'll try to translate), 'stop looking for the storms and enjoy more fully the light of the sun.' I love that. There is always sun shining in our lives when we stop searching for the bad. That's my challenge for each of you, let the sun shine through in your life because it is always there and always constant, it only depends on you!  

Love you all! Don't forget to pray everyday this week, God wants to hear and answer your prayers!
Much love,
Hermana Briggs

3 Nephi 2:2
2 Nevertheless, Jacob, my first-born in the wilderness, thou knowest the greatness of God; and he shall consecrate thine aafflictions for thy gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...