Saturday, February 9, 2019

Week 68 - Happy Eggs

December 4, 2018

This week we did 'villancico-grams' as the hermana missionaries in the ward. Last Sunday we asked for references- members, less actives, neighbors, nonmembers, and had the soc soc (Relief Society) write them down on a sticky note, then last Saturday we made cookies and brownies and went around and sang to each of them. It was also a blessing that all five of us are musical (: It was really special and we saw the power music has to open and touch hearts. Some were crying and said it was just what they needed and others said of course we could come back and share a message of Christ's gospel. It was amazing!


--this is from my letter to president, sorry that I don't have time to write more about this week!

This is a happy egg. An old grandma (hna lopez) gave us a dozen of these eggs that she said come from happy chickens because they were raised on a farm where they can roam free.
so in order to distinguish them from the other sad eggs, we drew smiley faces on them. hna lopez is so cute(:


Me and Hermana Enriquez

Hna Gallion catching me off guard while I was making brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 77 - 5 things I've learned from my mission

February 5, 2019 Hola!! Wow. What an adventure! I can't believe this is it! The mission has definitely been the best experience I h...